1. I have a new goal. Brace yourself. It’s very random. I want to be sourced on Wendy Williams during Hot topics! I am going to begin that campaign next week! I LOVE Wendy Williams. I watch her show daily. I like her personality. How many folks on TV just say how they feel? I like that she is different! Anyway… Anybody have an ideas on how to make this happen? I’m thinking you tube videos, twitter, Facebook…and even calling the studio! I play hard!
2. Is it me or have black, female actors from 10 years ago not been landing rolls that make them relevant? The other day, I mentioned to a good friend that I thought Angela Bassett was one of the greatest actors of our time. She strongly disagreed. It made me think about other women who have CLASSIC movies but don’t have “Classic careers.” Remember when Whitney, Alfre Woodard, Angela Bassett, Loretta Divine, Brandy, Vivica Fox, Robin Givens, Whoopie Goldberg, AnnaMArie Horsford, Telma Hopkins… I can go on for days! Who is taking their roles? I blame Jennifer Hudson and Beyonce! Props to them for seizing the opportunities presented to them but the roles they plan can be better portrayed by real actresses! Props to Queen Latifah… shes holding it DOWN!
3. This is the best instant meal EVER! TRY IT! It costs you about $1.78 a bag! #BachelorInstantMeals
4. It kills me when people say stuff like, “Don’t put what I am telling on your blog!” Uh, people could care less about your issue! It’s generally really dumb stuff too! I only blog about things I think GROUPS of people would be interested in!
5. When these celebrities come out with fragrances, do people really go out and purchase them? I know people went and got Beyonce’s but is it really a worthwhile venture? Do any of you own a bottle of cologne with the name of a singer after it?
6. One thing that I learned about people is that they have the tendency to LOVE people they can control and hate those that they cannot. They feel that if they can control you, then you are never going to be a threat to them. Does that make sense?
7. Iphone users are so arrogant. I would rather have an old school Motorola flip phone than to deal with AT&T service. Now, for another annoying layer.. we have the owners of I-Pads to deal with!